Our NEO-Line standard cassette easily fits into the modern look of the fireplace insert range. It offers maximum heating comfort for existing, open fireplaces and for new systems.
A sophisticated combustion technology ensures high efficiency, environmentally friendly combustion with low wood consumption and clean glass ceramics. The adjustable feet and the flue pipe to be fastened from the inside support a time-saving and simple installation.
The outer shell (convection jacket) is made of painted, robust steel sheet. Various frames are available to connect to the front wall. The inner lining made of Caloceram® and the baffle plate made of steel are durable and easy to maintain. The latter also acts as a preheat for combustion air, which also improves combustion.
At the convection openings, the optional connecting pieces can be used to connect lines that provide other rooms with cozy warmth (exception: NEO-Line 4049). Last but not least, the simple handling of the central slide for air adjustment and the self-locking door lock ensure high user friendliness and customer satisfaction.
Four models are available in widths of 400 mm, 550 mm, 650 mm and 850 mm.
The NEO-Line standard cassette was developed under the factors of high convective performance. The body shape and the arrangement of the fin heat exchangers are aerodynamically arranged taking into account low air resistance. This increases the natural buoyancy of the NEO-Line and increases the heat emission through the upper air outlet.
The combustion air is flowed into the combustion chamber with an innovative and environmentally friendly concept, while the baffle plate in the upper part of the combustion chamber also serves to improve the window purging. The secondary air is heated much more and, in addition to efficient and environmentally friendly combustion, also promotes disc cleanliness.
Download: Brochure standard & fireplace cassettes
|NEO-Line 4049||NEO-Line 5554||NEO-Line 6554 (DE)||NEO-Line 6554 (EXPORT)||NEO-Line 8563 (DE)||NEO-Line 8563 (EXPORT)|
|Nominal heat output||4,6 kW||4,9 kW||5,9 kW||6,9 kW||10,5 kW||14,0 kW|
|Output range *||4,0-6,0 kW||4,5-6,4 kW||5,0-8,3 kW||5,0-8,3 kW||9,8-16,5 kW||9,8-16,5 kW|
|Efficiency||> 80%||> 80%||> 80%||> 80%||> 78%||> 78%|
|Insulation thickness (if the wall is not to be protected) (based on SILCA® 250KM)||60mm||60mm||60mm||60mm||60mm||60mm|
|flue outlet||Ø 153 etc.||Ø 153 etc.||Ø 153 etc.||Ø 153 etc.||Ø 183 etc.||Ø 183 etc.|
|Combustion air inlet||Ø 100 etc.||Ø 100 etc.||Ø 100 etc.||Ø 100 etc.||Ø 100 etc.||Ø 100 etc.|
|Combustion air requirement||16,3 (m³ / h)||17,5 (m³ / h)||21 (m³ / h)||24,5 (m³ / h)||37,3 (m³ / h)||49,7 (m³ / h)|
|Rec. Amount of wooden support, approx.||1,3 kg||1,4 kg||1,7 kg||2,0 kg||3,0 kg||4,0 kg|
|Rec. firewood length||22 cm||33 cm||33 cm||33 cm||33 cm||33 cm|
|Weight||66 kg||77 kg||95 kg||95 kg||135 kg||135 kg|
|depth||350 mm **||350 mm **||395 mm **||395 mm **||395 mm **||395 mm **|
|* The heat output range depends on the amount of wood loaded and quality. For the chimney calculation only the triples of the nominal heat output are to be used.|
|** ext. Air connection + 15 mm (rear)|
- NEO-Line 4049Data sheet including product data sheet and label according to (EU) 2015/1186pdf 288 KB
- NEO-Line 5554 with steel cover plateData sheet including product data sheet and label according to (EU) 2015/1186pdf 281 KB
- NEO-Line 5554Data sheet including product data sheet and label according to (EU) 2015/1186pdf 291 KB
- NEO-Line 6554 with steel cover plateData sheet including product data sheet and label according to (EU) 2015/1186pdf 362 KB
- NEO-Line 6554Data sheet including product data sheet and label according to (EU) 2015/1186pdf 369 KB
- NEO-Line 8563 with steel cover plateData sheet including product data sheet and label according to (EU) 2015/1186pdf 298 KB
- NEO-Line 8563Data sheet including product data sheet and label according to (EU) 2015/1186pdf 314 KB
- Platform for NEO-Line 5554data sheetpdf 54 KB
- Platform for NEO-Line 6554data sheetpdf 54 KB
- Platform for NEO-Line 8563data sheetpdf 56 KB